Tuesday, November 30, 2010

gta story

so here is the whole gta story if you dont understand it. i was hired to destroy sekaniguin but then he killed me and after that i woke up in the hospital and i needed a ride home but there was a police so i threw him on the ground so he wont see but he got me just in time. then in jail i had a friend who was good at picking locks so he opened the lock for me and we fled. then we found some things to start a buisness. then a cia agent came for something to buy and lied that he would buy it and tried to tazer me but i shot him at the right time. i got his money and tazer. then i just went downtown and needed a rest so then a guy came at night and said he wanted to fight so we made a bet with video games and came with a baseball bat and injured my foot and before i got crippled i grabbed my gun and shot him twice and smushed him. after i slept at the place i thought it was safe so i made a run with my vehicle (skateboard) and just minding my own buisness i saw a few assasins after me so i tried to make a run but there were two of them i had to do what i had to do. i pulled out my gun. one had and uzi and the other a pistol. we just shot and shot at each other. then a bullet skinned me and i thought i had to just get off on do one thing at a time. so i got off then they did and just shot i got one in the head. then the other just shot and ran out so then i had a chance. i shot him in the head. then a citizen came and saw me shooting the guy in the head so he backed away. then i checked my gun and it was jammed so it was useless. then i was walking in the morning and i was headed for the ammunation or the gun shop but then an bounty hunter came in my way and i heard him say,"say your last words *****. then i said in my mind some one hired assasins and bountyhunters and hitmen after me. I thought i was being hunted so i just said," o ****." and shot at him but missed and i had no time to make a run so his powerful sniper rifle hit me in the head and i fell. warning: this might be a spoiler: then i said in my dead mind someone is after me and is hiring every thing he could to get me and hired a sniper sharpshooter. after a day i saw myself in an ambulance being taken with a loud noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment